Drug Development Immersion
- March 29, 2023 - March 31, 2023
- (Time : 12:00 pm - 04:00 pm EDT)
- Price : $1495 USD - $1595 USD
- Instructor Name: Janet Rose Rea
- Course Level: Level 1 - Foundational
item->long_description) >= 150) echo substr(strip_tags($this->item->long_description), 0, 150).'...'; else echo strip_tags($this->item->long_description); */ ?>
Drug Development Immersion is an interactive course that explores the regulatory, commercial, and scientific factors needed to bring a drug successfully to market. The discussion features both small molecule drugs and biologics. Our instructors illustrate the corporate decision-making process with personal accounts, giving participants unique strategic development insights. Learn from an industry expert what it takes to get a molecule from the bench into the marketplace.
Drug Development Immersion was developed for the non-science professional who works within or services the biopharma industry and needs to become familiar with the preclinical and clinical development process.
Appropriate for those without a science background who need a foundational understanding of the drug development process.
Ideal for anyone who works in finance, law, marketing, human resources, business development, project management, IT, administrative support, supply chain, research development, non-clinical, clinical, quality assurance, regulatory affairs, policy, government relations and manufacturing.
Past participants include:
- Venture capitalists, bankers, analysts, financial managers
- Insurance brokers, real estate professionals
- Patient advocacy group staff, disease foundation members
- Policy makers, lobbyists, attorneys
- Consultants, public relations specialists, journalists
- University administrators, research institute support staff
- Fluency in essential terminology and acronyms used in clinical development.
- An in-depth look at the FDA and EMA regulatory process and sponsor interactions.
- Criteria for preclinical studies to support first-in-human clinical trials.
- Rationale, special considerations, and study design for both traditional and non-traditional
clinical trial phases.
- Understanding of the launch process, life cycle management, and post-approval drug safety
What People Are Saying
"This course was immensely beneficial for me. As a project manager with no pharma experience, I now feel better equipped to perform my job functions, ask insightful questions, and mitigate risks much earlier on before they become issues."
Zoom - Live Online
1. Log into your Biotech Primer account in the upper right-hand corner
2. Once logged in click “My Profile”
3. Click "User Dashboard"
4. Click on the class name
5. Click on "View Course" to find the Zoom link
Note: The Zoom link is available 15 minutes before the course begins.
Course Materials: Each course includes a downloadable workbook. The workbook is available on your “User Dashboard” under “Course Materials.” Please note each workbook is proprietary and is not to be shared with others.
Course Certificate: Upon course completion, your downloadable course certificate is available on your “User Dashboard.”
LinkedIn Education Profile: Post your course certificate on LinkedIn by clicking the “Share” button found next to your certificate.
Recording Access: Course recordings are available to registrants for two weeks. You can re-watch the course as often as you'd like within the two-week timeframe.
Refund Policy: All courses and products are final sales. If you cannot attend a course, you may send someone in your place by notifying us at email@example.com a minimum of five business days prior to the start of the course.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in having a customized course delivered to your team? Contact Stacey Hawkins at email@example.com