Introduction to Drug Valuation
- May 16, 2023 - May 18, 2023
- (Time : 12:00 pm - 04:00 pm EDT)
- Price : $1495 USD - $1595 USD
- Instructor Name: Russ Belden and Bill Cacheris
- Course Level: Level 2 - Advanced
item->long_description) >= 150) echo substr(strip_tags($this->item->long_description), 0, 150).'...'; else echo strip_tags($this->item->long_description); */ ?>
Introduction to Drug Valuation (formally called Biopharma Revenue Forecasting That Drives Decision Marking and Investment) is a tactical course invaluable for organizations that work in both preclinical/early clinical development all the way to mature biopharma. Develop knowledge of the core elements of drug valuation, including pricing, competitive assessments, and epidemiology. Understand how the geography of the US, EU, Japan, China, and the rest of the world impacts drug valuation. Join our industry experts as they bring to life the ‘logical process’ of drug valuation using real-life case studies that participants work through together.
The scope of this course includes:
- Geography: US, EU5, Japan, China, ROW
- Therapeutic area: oncology, specialty, rare diseases, gene therapy
Appropriate for those who need a foundational understanding of drug valuation and how it pertains to drug pricing. Ideal for anyone who works in finance, marketing, business development, project management and research development.
- Develop a broad understanding of how and why drug valuation is developed to drive strategic decision-making and investing in the biopharma industry.
- Become fluent in the core elements of drug valuation including epidemiology, competitive assessments, market share assignment, duration of therapy, pricing, gross-to-net margins, and annual price increases.
- Understand how drug valuation varies across geographies and the considerations that need to be accounted for.
- Demonstrate the logical process (workstreams) that leads to effective, defensible revenue forecasting and the interpretation of its findings.
- Generate insights and actionable decisions from the drug valuation process.
What People Are Saying
"Biotech Primer taught a two-day drug valuation class this week that probed the nuances of epidemiology, pricing, modeling approach, and general rules of thumb around competitive entrants and global LCM. Two industry veterans ran the discussion and provided great anecdotes. Highly recommend the course!" Courtney Rice, Rare Disease Marketer
Zoom - Live Online
1. Log into your Biotech Primer account in the upper right-hand corner
2. Once logged in click “My Profile”
3. Click "User Dashboard"
4. Click on the class name
5. Click on "View Course" to find the Zoom link
Note: The Zoom link is available 15 minutes before the course begins.
Course Materials: Each course includes a downloadable workbook. The workbook is available on your “User Dashboard” under “Course Materials.” Please note each workbook is proprietary and is not to be shared with others.
Course Certificate: Upon course completion, your downloadable course certificate is available on your “User Dashboard.”
LinkedIn Education Profile: Post your course certificate on LinkedIn by clicking the “Share” button found next to your certificate.
Recording Access: Course recordings are available to registrants for two weeks. You can re-watch the course as often as you'd like within the two-week timeframe.
Refund Policy: All courses and products are final sales. If you cannot attend a course, you may send someone in your place by notifying us at email@example.com a minimum of five business days prior to the start of the course.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in having a customized course delivered to your team? Contact Stacey Hawkins at email@example.com