BioBasics 201: Targeted Biologics for the Non-Scientist
- June 13, 2023 - June 15, 2023
- (Time : 12:00 pm - 04:00 pm EDT)
- Price : $1295 USD - $1595 USD
- Instructor Name: Collins Jones
- Course Level: Level 2 - Advanced
item->long_description) >= 150) echo substr(strip_tags($this->item->long_description), 0, 150).'...'; else echo strip_tags($this->item->long_description); */ ?>
BioBasics 201: Targeted Biologics for the Non-Scientist is an intensive course focused on vaccines, cell therapies, gene therapies, therapeutic antibodies, and RNA-based drugs. Biopharma’s inspiration for the development of targeted biologics is our own human immune system, so we begin with an in-depth explanation of immunology. The course then focuses on the science, challenges, and medical promise of next-generation targeted biologics. BioBasics 201 is designed for the non-scientist who has taken BioBasics 101 or for those who understand the basics of DNA, RNA, proteins, and cell signaling. BioBasics 201 is taught by industry experts who explain how these complex drugs work in a simple, engaging manner.
Anyone who works on the “business-side” who needs to better understand and communicate with the “science-side” including those in finance, law, marketing, communications, business development, project management, IT, supply chain, human resources, administrative support, quality assurance, regulatory affairs, policy, government relations, and manufacturing.
- Learn the mechanisms used by the human body to protect itself against disease
- Fluency in vaccine platforms, understanding how each vaccine type protects against disease
- Rationale of therapeutic antibody mechanisms of action, including monoclonal antibodies, antibody-drug conjugates, bispecific antibodies, and checkpoint inhibitors.
- Compare and contrast DNA-based and RNA-based therapies and how each cures disease
- Increased knowledge of cell therapy, including all variations of CAR-based therapeutics
Zoom - Live Online
1. Log into your Biotech Primer account in the upper right-hand corner
2. Once logged in click “My Profile”
3. Click "User Dashboard"
4. Click on the class name
5. Click on "View Course" to find the Zoom link
Note: The Zoom link is available 15 minutes before the course begins.
Course Materials: Each course includes a downloadable workbook. The workbook is available on your “User Dashboard” under “Course Materials.” Please note each workbook is proprietary and is not to be shared with others.
Course Certificate: Upon course completion, your downloadable course certificate is available on your “User Dashboard.”
LinkedIn Education Profile: Post your course certificate on LinkedIn by clicking the “Share” button found next to your certificate.
Recording Access: Course recordings are available to registrants for two weeks. You can re-watch the course as often as you'd like within the two-week timeframe.
Refund Policy: All courses and products are final sales. If you cannot attend a course, you may send someone in your place by notifying us at email@example.com a minimum of five business days prior to the start of the course.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in having a customized course delivered to your team? Contact Stacey Hawkins at email@example.com